How do I delete an outdated launchpad Quicken menu item? (Q Mac)

Richard064
Richard064 Member ✭✭
A temporary database was created for test purposes, and when it was no longer required and was deleted, its name remains redundant on the Quicken launchpad menu. How do I remove this?

Best Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello Richard064, 

Thank you for the response with a screenshot attachment. To clear this menu open your Quicken program and select File >Open recent >Clear menu. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. When you have a moment attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Fantastic! Life is easy when you know how. 😁
  • Quicken Paloma
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Richard064

Thank you for your response. You are correct life is so much easier. We are glad you were able to resolve your issue. If you have other questions or come across any errors please let us know.

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Richard064,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    The item "Richard's Finances2.quicken" is what I'd like to remove, thanks.
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello Richard064, 

Thank you for the response with a screenshot attachment. To clear this menu open your Quicken program and select File >Open recent >Clear menu. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. When you have a moment attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Richard064
    Richard064 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Fantastic! Life is easy when you know how. 😁
  • Quicken Paloma
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Richard064

Thank you for your response. You are correct life is so much easier. We are glad you were able to resolve your issue. If you have other questions or come across any errors please let us know.

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.