All Home views vanished except Dashboard

Rocket J Squirrel
Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
Some release of R37 (I think) caused all my Home views to disappear except for Dashboard.
The Home menu items remain, but are inoperative. Validate & super-validate did not repair the problem. I could use a little help here.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    If you want to access the classic views, click on the gear at the upper right and turn on the Classic Dashboard:

If you want to remove the Dashboard view, select a classic view and click on the gear at the upper right and turn off the Dashboard:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    If you want to access the classic views, click on the gear at the upper right and turn on the Classic Dashboard:

If you want to remove the Dashboard view, select a classic view and click on the gear at the upper right and turn off the Dashboard:

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. That wording misled me. Switching between new and classic dashboards does not change the dashboard at all. But my good old views did reappear with classic.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.