All Home views vanished except Dashboard

Options
Rocket J Squirrel
Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
Some release of R37 (I think) caused all my Home views to disappear except for Dashboard.
The Home menu items remain, but are inoperative. Validate & super-validate did not repair the problem. I could use a little help here.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you want to access the classic views, click on the gear at the upper right and turn on the Classic Dashboard:

If you want to remove the Dashboard view, select a classic view and click on the gear at the upper right and turn off the Dashboard:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    If you want to access the classic views, click on the gear at the upper right and turn on the Classic Dashboard:

If you want to remove the Dashboard view, select a classic view and click on the gear at the upper right and turn off the Dashboard:

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. That wording misled me. Switching between new and classic dashboards does not change the dashboard at all. But my good old views did reappear with classic.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.