Credit card setup for new card same financial institution

Options
I had been issued a new CC after my old one was stolen. I got a new CC from my bank. How do I go about setting it up? I have an online ID and password from that bank, and when I go thru the add acount process, that new CC doesn't show up. I just activated the new card today, so maybe there is a delay?

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You need to deactivate the current account in Quicken for downloading before trying Add Account and linking to it.

Right click on the account name in the Account bar and select Edit/Delete account -> Online Services tab -> Deactivate
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Till321
    Till321 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Do you mean just deactivate the old credit card account? What do I do then to get the new cc to show up in Quicken?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Till321,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and asking your question.

Till321 said:
    Do you mean just deactivate the old credit card account? What do I do then to get the new cc to show up in Quicken?
    Yes, first you will need to deactivate the old credit card account. If needed, please refer to this support article for deactivation instructions.

Once the account has been deactivated, you can navigate to Tools > Add Account and attempt to connect and add to the new credit card (note: if the new and old cards are both from the same account, you can then link the new card to the deactivated account in Quicken).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.