Formatting error with reports- how to fix? (Q Mac)

alexdlugi
alexdlugi Member ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Reports (Mac)
Finding that reports are not keeping formatting when either exporting a csv file to excel or exporting to clipboard and then pasting into a Word document. Using the latest version of Quicken- rows are out of wack and some repeat themselves.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    While we're waiting for a Q Mac expert user to chime in here, how about giving us a few examples of what you're doing and what the results look like.

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Also: what version of macOS are you running? There have been a few reports of column alignment issues with printed reports in Monterey. This is the first I've seen about exports having issues; if you could define what "out of whack" looks like, that would help. ;)  And I've not seen any reports of repeated rows in reports before. As UKR suggests, a screenshot(s) would be helpful.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • alexdlugi
    alexdlugi Member ✭✭
    I am using OS 12.0.1. It looks as though the last column in the report, which gives the dollar amount paid for a particular category/payee is misaligned- there is an upward shift in the dollar amounts
  • alexdlugi
    alexdlugi Member ✭✭
    Problem seems to have resolved on its own- opening with Numbers as opposed to Excel did the trick
This discussion has been closed.