Schwab Express Web Connect not downloading transactions

imdcareys
imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
Schwab Express Web Connect is not downloading transactions for me. I successfully deactivated Online setup, backed up file and closed Quicken. After coming back into Quicken, I did online setup and connected my Schwab accounts to my Quicken accounts. When I did OSU however, it showed a connection to Schwab, but did not report anything about the accounts and transactions updated. Basically, the One Step Update Summary screen that normally reports those things was blank. It shows "One Step Update Complete" and "Services updated", but nothing else.

Express Web Connect does not appear as the connection method when viewing the Quicken account registers for my Schwab accounts. In fact, no connection methods appear there. However, in the Account Details > Online Services > Online Setup for these accounts it does show "Connection Method: Express Web Connect+". In the question mark pop-up for the Connection Method details it says "The Express Web Connect+ interface is provided by Capital One which allows you to connect to Quicken by signing in to Capital One's secure authentication screen"

I have not been presented with a Capital One authentication screen, nor do I have a Capital One account. I have deactivated and recreated the Connection several times, but still no downloads.

If you can help me, I would appreciate it. Surely, if you are a Schwab customer you do understand what we have been through with Quicken and Schwab over the past month or so.

Thank you,

Carey

Win 11 - Quicken Premier - v54.16

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @imdcareys,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Our teams are currently working towards building a fix for this issue. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when the fix will be available, however, this is a high-priority issue that we are working to resolve as soon as possible.

If you haven't already, I recommend bookmarking the alert here for updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check this post and see if it helps.
    Your transaction may be listed in the Online Center

Quicken Windows Business & Personal (Subscription) - Using the latest version -Windows 10 Pro

• imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    jl747 said:
    Check this post and see if it helps.
    Your transaction may be listed in the Online Center

Just seeing this, thank you. I did finally get the transactions to download by downgrading Quicken to R36.54. I found the Bought items and changed to ReinvSh and ReinvLg. I will go back and wipe out all the ReinvInt. I had left them since they weren't impacting my cash balances.  I am so far behind everything else I do in Quicken and tax planning because of the Schwab issues. Your post in the link is a good guide and I recommend it to others as needed.

• jl747
    jl747 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you backup before you do anything with your data file. In fact this goes for anything you do when things like this happens.

Quicken Windows Business & Personal (Subscription) - Using the latest version -Windows 10 Pro

• imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    HaHa - 54 backups 1/1 - 10/31, 54 more backups 11/1 - 12/19. 

This discussion has been closed.