One Step Update is crashing Quicken this morning TUE 12/21/21

mintwest
mintwest Member
One step update is hanging and then crashing the program right now .... 10:20 am ET Tuesday 12-21-21.

Comments

• KernBuckle
    KernBuckle Member ✭✭
    While using OSU, Quicken hangs on Accounts that use (Express Web Connect+).
  • CptKirk
    CptKirk Member ✭✭
    I am also now stuck in One Step Update Progress screen. No way to stop or cancel the process!

How can there be no way to stop an action that is in progress???

Is it that hard for the folks you are paying as programmers to add a stop or cancel button on the screen???
  • DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yes - me too.  Stuck on "Processing data..." forever for these accounts.   Only way to end is to open Windows task manager and cancel the Quicken process.  Please resolve ASAP!!!!
  • ScottV
    ScottV Member
    Stuck downloading transactions from Capital One. This just started happening after the update this morning. Please fix. I have to close down by killing the process in task manager.
  • Clark_Phil
    Clark_Phil Member ✭✭
    Me too. Mine is stuck updating a Chase account.
  • Marshall A
    Marshall A Member ✭✭✭
    Same
    Various accounts with Chase, CapitalOne, Syncrony, Discover, Etrade
  • Hi all, 

Thank you for contacting the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing these issues. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding this issue, you can follow this link and bookmark the alert in order to stay up to date on any resolutions that we find and any further alerts regarding this issue. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904181/new-12-21-21-slowness-updating-accounts#latest

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mintwest, I truly do apologize for this issue and any inconvenience it may have caused. Our team is working diligently on a resolution and we are aware of this issue. Please follow this post for updates
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904181/new-12-21-21-slowness-updating-accounts#latest
    Thank you!
  • BryanK
    BryanK Member ✭✭
    Should be able to cancel/rollback an in-progress One Step Update when events like this happen instead of having to kill the app through task manager when the server is unresponsive
  • I am having the same problem. its been on one step update for 20 minutes. It never takes this long
  • rozbod
    rozbod Member ✭✭
    Me too....same problem
  • Me three four and five. I also cannot sync my Express Web Connect Accounts to quicken mobile either. This applies to all of my EWC accounts. I have gone in and disabled sync for the time being and reset my online data file.
  • Gsec I
    Gsec I Member ✭✭
    I just installed the latest update, and now I am experiencing this same issue. Please advise.
  • DebFulmer
    DebFulmer Member ✭✭
    Glad to know I'm not the only one but disgusted this is happening to anyone! I earlier read the problem was with Mac products, but I'm using Windows. This needs resolving very quickly as I just renewed my subscription beginning January 1, 2022.
This discussion has been closed.