Unable to download Visions Federal Credit Union and Capital One Online Billers

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Pentagon Federal Credit Union not downloading bills..

Comments

• hansenb40
    hansenb40 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have the same problem with Visions Federal Credit Union and Capital One.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @hansenb40,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing trouble.

In regard to Capital One Online Biller; Unfortunately, Capital One is currently unavailable to be added as an Online Biller. For information regarding this, please refer to this Community Alert.

As for Vision Federal Credit Union; could you please elaborate and provide as much detail as possible regarding what happens when you attempt to add/connect with this Online Biller? Please include any specific error messages and/or codes, if applicable.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• hansenb40
    Options
    @Quicken Anja

if I try again, I get this in the Quicken Cloud Services Log.

################### Thursday, December 23, 2021, 16:37:28 #####################
    INFO:Response :{"id":xxxx","createdAt":"2021-12-20T03:52:28Z","modifiedAt":"2021-12-23T13:19:38Z","providerUserID":"xxxxxx","providerBillerID":"xxxx","providerBillerLoginID":"xxxx","billerID":"xxxx","name":"Visions Federal Credit Union","accountType":"BANK","refreshStatus":"PENDING","notice":"We're working on linking Visions Federal Credit Union. We'll let you know if we need anything else.",credentials":[{"type":"USERNAME","pattern":"","description":"User ID","status":"VALID","examples":[],"choices":[]},{"type":"PASSWORD","pattern":"","description":"Password","status":"VALID","examples":[],"choices":[]}],"isDocumentSyncingEnabled":false,"documentEnrollmentStatus":"None","isDeleted":false}

I reported the problem and updated logs earlier today. You can see I tried to re-connec to the biller on 12/20. This has been going on for well over a month.
  • hansenb40
    Options
    Addition information in this thread; https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904362/pentagon-federal-credit-union-not-downloading-bills#latest

It mentions that VFCU does not support pdf bills. I don't get any billing information, which includes the amount due. See screenshot above.
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    @hansenb40,

I responded to you in the other thread letting you know that I will escalate the issues tomorrow. 

Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.