Unable to download/link my Kohls CC

I am unable to link my Kohls CC to quicken. It gives me an error that I don't exist or they cant find the server. I have tried multiple times and on different days.
Please help.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @afparro,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from the error message you are receiving, do you also happen to receive any specific error code(s) associated with the message that you could provide us with here, please? Also, are you trying to add this as a new account to Quicken or trying to link an existing account you already have set up in Quicken?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• myers18111
    myers18111 Member ✭✭✭
    I cannot setup to download my kohls transactions. The website for my kcc is https://credit.kohls.com/eCustService/. The websites in quicken are epay.kohls.com and www.kohls.com. 
  • myers18111
    myers18111 Member ✭✭✭
    All fixed. please close.
  • Hi @myers18111,

Thank you for your response. We are so glad to hear that the issue is resolved. 

Please reach out if you need any further assistance.

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.