Interactive Brokers Direct connect errors

Brad2
Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
I have not been able to sync my Interactive Brokers account since last week. I get an OL-332-A error and resetting does not work either...just a message that Quicken cannot connect to the server. I have not changed my password or anything else. I am able to login to my account online without issues.
Tagged:

Comments

• Mike33322
    Mike33322 Member ✭✭
    Same thing is going on with my IB account. Just started last week after Quicken update. Quicken indicates my password doesn't match, but I am able to log in directly to IB on my phone and laptop using this password without issues.
  • Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    Crazy, right? And I just updated to R36.56 a moment ago which did not fix it either. No response from Quicken yet.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Brad2 said:
    I have not been able to sync my Interactive Brokers account since last week. I get an OL-332-A error and resetting does not work either...just a message that Quicken cannot connect to the server. I have not changed my password or anything else. I am able to login to my account online without issues.
    Hello Brad2,

Thank you for bringing this issue to the attention of the Quicken Community. I appreciate that you reached out to us about this, and I am saddened to hear that you are experiencing this error message.

It may be beneficial to our support team - and increase the expedience of the response - if you report the problem in Quicken. Would you be willing to do this? You would simply have to go to 'Help' then 'Report a problem'.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    I did exactly as you described. Have not received any response.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Hello @Brad2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific guidance provided in this support article regarding error OL-332.

If the guidance fails to resolve your issue, then as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact your financial institution for further assistance; "If you are still receiving the error, and you believe that the Customer ID and password are correct, please contact the financial institution for further assistance". 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    I fixed it!!
    The issue is that the IBKR account needs the "Query ID" & "Token" to be renewed every year as it expires. To renew it, go to:
    https://portal.interactivebrokers.com/AccountManagement/AmAuthentication?action=ManageAccount
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @Brad2 Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.