how do I start.

where are the steps to follow? I don't know how to do this. All the website offers is all the categories and not what to do first. [Edited-Readability]
Tagged:

Comments

• reneethompson7
    reneethompson7 Member
    edited December 2021
    [Removed-Unhelpful]
  • reneethompson7
    reneethompson7 Member
    edited December 2021
    Are there directions that go step by step assuming the user knows nothing? [Edited-Readability]
  • reneethompson7
    reneethompson7 Member
    edited December 2021
    [Removed - Disruptive]
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    @reneethompson7 This forum is NOT an "instant reply" chat board.  Rather you post questions, and if someone has a comment or response of needs further info, they'll post it.  You allowed less than 2 minutes from your first post and a response in that short a time is just unlikely.
    Also, typing is all CAPS is considered to be yelling and to be quite rude, so that might be why you're not getting much in the way of responses.
    Lastly, have you tried looking in QMac's HELP?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Hello @reneethompson7,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community.

In order to better assist you further, please post specifically what you need assistance with.

Also, as stated previously by NotACPA, responses are not immediate in the Community as this is an online forum rather than chat support. If you prefer to have immediate assistance please contact Quicken Support directly via phone or chat.

Additionally, if you are a new user, I would like to inform you that you do have the option to schedule a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team. 

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist our new customers in getting familiarized with the program and learning how to utilize it to fit your needs, as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour! Alternatively, you can also call them directly at your own convenience. The phone number can be found through that same link.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Also, there are some YouTube videos regarding Quicken Mac tutorials.  Most are a bit older, so some of the info may be outdated...but for the most part, its a good way to get started.  
  • @reneethompson7,

Alternatively, you can also use the in-product Help options as well! (pictured below)

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.