Why am I being required to enter my Quicken account but the screen won't allow me to enter my info

When I initially activate Quicken to sign in, another pop up screen appears directing me to sign in to Quicken, but the pop screen is blank and there is no way to enter the information. This was a recurring problem a year ago, but by repeatedly trying to log in the pop up screen eventually allowed me to enter my Quicken log in information.
Tagged:

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Odontolith
    Odontolith Member ✭✭
    I can't navigate to 'Help' because I am unable to access Quicken at all.
  • Odontolith
    Odontolith Member ✭✭
    Is there a way I can post a screen shot of my log in window?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Odontolith,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to gain a better understanding of your problem; could you please provide a screenshot of what you described in your original post? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Odontolith
    Odontolith Member ✭✭
    The pop screen finally appeared that allowed me to enter my my account.

It's very frustrating. The program just randomly prevents me from logging in.
  • Odontolith
    Odontolith Member ✭✭
    The pop up screen described initially in this question has FINALLY resolved itself.

Your 'Community FAQ' link did help me learn to drag and drop a screen shot to this site.

Previously I had a recurring pop up which described itself as a 'one time update' repeatedly appeared causing great annoyance on my part. The attached screen shot shows that annoying pop up screen that aggravated me for weeks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.