How do I get into Quicken when I can't get past the screen about my budget ending DEc. 2021

sohn153rayonnwe
sohn153rayonnwe Member
Quicken DOES come up but get a white screen stating Happy New Budget year & says Quicken created a new budget for 2022. But I can't get beyond that screen. I tried uninstalling & re-installing but did not help. I even found an old Apr. 2020 execute file but that didn't help either.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @sohn153rayonnwe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

In order to better assist you further, could you please provide a screenshot of the screen you described above? If needed, please review this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Looks like image IS attached of the screenshot
  • I'm back into Quicken. Don't have a clue as to WHY??? Thank you for your concerns, Greg
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.