How to connect to Home Depot Commercial Credit Card to download transactions

Hi I am using QUicken Home, Business & Rental Property Version R36.23 Build 27.1.36.23.

I tried to connect to my Home Depot Commercial Credit Card account to download transactions, but I keep getting error code CC-503 (Oops. Did you mistype your login?) . I double checked that my login/password is correct and I was able to log in directly on Home Depot's website.

Could you check if this is a known issue with Home Depot Commercial Credit Card, or can you provide a workaround solution ? Thank you

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @terryho,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this trouble.

To clarify; are you trying to connect and add a new account to Quicken, or are you trying to connect and download transactions for an existing account you already have set up in Quicken?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• terryho
    terryho Member
    Hi, I tried to Add Account to add my Home Depot Credit Card account, but not able to authenticate my account through this. I have no problem authenticating if I click the Home Depot link on the screen and login directly on their website. So there seems to be an issue with Quicken's authentication mechanism with this credit card.
  • Hello @terryho,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I have a couple of questions for you if you don't mind. I believe that Home Depot Credit Card is under Citibank, is it not? I am curious if you have login credentials for Citi. If so, when you log in to Citi, does it display your Home Depot card account? If you can see your account from the Citi website, I would suggest using either Citibank or Citi Cards instances in the financial institution list. 

If you don't have a Citi login, or if this suggestion helps, even if it doesn't help, let us know! 

Quicken Alyssa 

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned - it appears that the Home Depot Commercial Card is handling thru Citi -
    BTW - there are FIVE different Home Deport entries on Quicken - here is just one - note the Citi.com -
    60702    60702    60702    Home Depot Commercial Card    https://www.retailservicescommercial.citi.com/USCRSF/CMLSVC/index.html?siteId=PLNP_HOMEDEPOT#sec/signon    N/A    https://www.retailservicescommercial.citi.com/USCRSF/CMLSVC/index.html?siteId=PLNP_HOMEDEPOT#sec/signon    ACTIVE                   CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT   

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Jon2
    Jon2 Member ✭✭
    Alyssa - I have experienced the same behavior as well. My HP Commercial Credit website for logon is https://www.retailservicescommercial.citi.com/USCRSF/CMLSVC/index.html?siteId=PLNP_HOMEDEPOT#sec/signon.

Quicken offers two DirectConnect financial institutions with "retailservicescommercial.citi.com": "Home Depot Commercial Card" and "Home Depot Commercial Revolving Ch". I have tried both with no success, getting the same "error code CC-503 (Oops. Did you mistype your login?)"

I would love to resolve this connection issue as well!
  • Jon2
    Jon2 Member ✭✭
    Also - OFX log does not show my current user ID that was entered in the Quicken dialog box, but instead shows it as anonymous0000

<OFX>
    <SIGNONMSGSRQV1>
    <SONRQ>
    <DTCLIENT>20211202101317.123[-8:PST]
    <USERID>anonymous00000000000000000000000
    <USERPASS>X<GENUSERKEY>N
    <LANGUAGE>ENG
    <APPID>QWIN
  • DJ Grick
    DJ Grick Member
    I reached out through the credit card page and got this response:

============================
    "Thank you for your inquiry. Please try these steps to connect your Quicken account to your Home Depot account.

Statements and Unbilled Activity are downloaded via OFX into Quicken, and QuickBooks, as well as, downloaded into QIF, or spreadsheet formats.
    •Download statements from the billing account.
    •Use your billing account number to download statements when starting from the program (Quicken, QuickBooks) using Direct Connect.
    •Web Connect is not available for QuickBooks accounts.
    •PDF statements can be requested up to 6 at a time from the View the Account menu. The Year and Month menu provides the dates available to be retrieved.
    •All PDF statement requests are fulfilled in 24-48 hours.
    •Complete the following steps to use Web Connect to download into Quicken and Money.
    •From the View the Account menu, select Statements or Unbilled Activity. The download buttons appear.
    •For your financial institution, select CitiBusiness Credit Cards.
    •Use CitiBusiness Online Services User ID and password for the Customer ID and PIN.
    =============================

In other words within quicken enter "CitiBusiness Credit Cards" as the financial institution. Once I did that it worked.
  • Sig32
    Sig32 Member
    DJ, I was not having any success signing in to any of the listed Home Depot CC options within Quicken or the listed CitiBank options. I tried the instructions you were given and that didn't work either.
    I reached out to CitiBank and they stated that Quicken cannot connect to their services (see response below). I wanted to ask if you could still connect or if anyone else is able to and if so, how did they go about it? CitiBank suggested to download and import my statements manually, but there doesn't seem to be any compatible file formats offered to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    <
    "Direct integration with Quicken is not available on our website. Depending on the version of Quicken, you may be able to download the information and manually import it into Quicken.
    To do this, follow these steps: Select STATEMENTS from the main Navigation Bar located at the top of most screens and scroll down to the Download Statements section. Select the statement to download
    from the Statement Date box. From the Format field, select the format recommended for your version of Quicken then select DOWNLOAD."
  • TPTX
    TPTX Member
    it is ridiculous that I am having to manually manage a credit card with a company as large as Home Depot. They don't even have a quicken file to download...I am literally having to one by one manually enter transactions. Ridiculous.
    QUICKEN - PLEASE FIX THIS.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    TPTX said: it is ridiculous that I am having to manually manage a credit card.... 
    Since this thread goes back to last fall 2021 -
    WHICH specific HD card do you have defined - as there about 6 entries - I have listed just one of them -
    NOTE - that the card is serviced by CITI, which is having problems as per the Alert -
    Are you attempting to download via Quicken One Step Update ?
    What error message do you receive ?
    60702    60702    60702    Home Depot Commercial Card   
    https://www.retailservicescommercial.citi.com/USCRSF/CMLSVC/index.html?siteId=PLNP_HOMEDEPOT#sec/signon                 
    CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.