Elan Financial Services needs to be updated so that web connect can be used

Options
Elan financial services just recently modified the URL that was being used by Quicken to access credit card accounts. Consequently, an error comes up to "fix it," when updating online accounts. Quicken needs to contact Elan Financial Services so that the proper URL is added to the list of URL's to create accounts.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    You should report this to Quicken Support, who can create a ticket to their connectivity provider (Intuit) to work on this issue. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Knowtorious Robb,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mmpunch
    mmpunch Member ✭✭
    Options
    Within Quicken, I had to DeActivate Online Services for my Elan Financial, and Setup again in order to get it working again. Good thing I am familiar with how to do that.
This discussion has been closed.