I am having a problem reconciling my bank account.

Options
RonMiddag
RonMiddag Member ✭✭
I am a long-time quicken user in Mac and have never had this issue before. I reconcile a month and it looks fine, everything is green, and the numbers match. If I look at the history, it shows all kinds of discrepancies for that month and others that were also all green when I did them.

Anyone else seen this problem?

Ron

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This post has been flagged to moderator to request the query be moved to an appropriate Quicken for Mac category.
  • RonMiddag
    RonMiddag Member ✭✭
    Options
    I left that question more than two weeks ago. Does anyone look at this stuff?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @RonMiddag I hadn't seen your post when it was moved from the Windows category because there was no new activity in the thread, and I look for new posts. I'd note that you asked if anyone else is having the same problem, so the silence may because this is not a widespread problem.

Keep in mind that this is primarily a forum of users supporting users; we try to help each other, but there are no guaranteed answers. You also have the option of phoning Quicken Support any any time; a Support representative may or may not be able to provide you more immediate help than you'll get here.

As to your specific problem, if you want to try to get help here, you'll need to provide a lot more details (ideally including screenshots) about what you're seeing. Reconciliation problems can be hard to troubleshoot on a forum like this. Re-reconciling can generally resolve the problems, but it may take going through multiple months to get everything sorted out. 

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.