R38.29 - Home Dashboard is just blank. No errors, nothing.

Options
When I open QW, my Home Dashboard is just blank. No errors, nothing. Open the Customize dialog and it is empty too. Any pointers?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @bgauvey

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend un/reinstalling your Quicken. 

For instructions on this process please refer to the Help Article linked below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-uninstall-quicken-windows

When you have a chance please attempt the steps above and let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • AmalB
    AmalB Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issues. quicken is updated to latest version R38.29
  • AmalB
    AmalB Member ✭✭
    Options
    even after uninstall and reinstall issue remains
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @AmalB

Thank you for your response. We are sorry to hear the issue is still persisting. Could you please let us know if this is also occurring with your recent backups? Also, it would be of most help if we could have a screenshot. 

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note that you may need to drag the image file into the response box. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • AmalB
    AmalB Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am attaching the screenshot as requested. If I restore the old back up, Dashboard appaers but after one step update...Dashboard becomes blank. I am on latest version R38.29
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hello @AmalB,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a follow-up response yet.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AmalB
    AmalB Member ✭✭
    Options
    updated to R 38.30 , also did super validate, did cloud reset, home dashboard comes and then after another update the Home dashboard is again blank so problem has not gone away.
This discussion has been closed.