No longer displays all Personal Expenses but categories with amounts show in current budget report

Would an uninstall and reinstall correct this or cause possible other issues?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jack1002,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

In order to better assist you further; could you please elaborate and provide further details about the issue you are experiencing? It may also be helpful if you could provide screenshots. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jack1002
    Jack1002 Member
    Anja, thank you for your response. I ended up contacting Quicken Support and they suggested that I
    validate the data file. That resolved the issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @Jack1002 Thanks for the update! Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.