Quicken Mac Task Bar [Edited]

Does the top task bar show in the mac version? (gray with file, edit etc and Blue with Home, Spending etc)
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jrlozele,

Thank you for contacting the Community with this question. 

Are you referring to the menu bar located on the desktop? If so, this is what it looks like in my Quicken on my Mac:

You would just need to hover your mouse at the top of the screen while in the Quicken application to bring this down. 

I hope this helps! 

Please, don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hi @jrlozele,

Thank you for contacting the Community with this question. 

Are you referring to the menu bar located on the desktop? If so, this is what it looks like in my Quicken on my Mac:

You would just need to hover your mouse at the top of the screen while in the Quicken application to bring this down. 

I hope this helps! 

Please, don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jrlozele
    jrlozele Member
    Ive been a Quicken user for about 15 yrs on Windows, this is different!
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited February 2022
    @jrlozele For sure, there are differences between Quicken Mac and Quicken Windows! If you can share what you're looking for or looking to do, we can answer questions and hopefully point you in the right direction.

Quicken Mac used to have a blue bar across the top, similar to Quicken Windows, which Quicken calls the "Feature Bar":

But Quicken Mac was changed in late 2020 to have a more minimal white "Feature Bat" across the top, to make it look more like the style Apple used for its Big Sur (and now Monterey) operating systems:

This is separate than and different from the Mac menu bar, which ris anchored to the top of your display and runs all the way across your screen, offering menus for Quicken when Quicken is the foreground application — as shown above by @Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.