HealthEquity Account Sync Issues

Over the last couple of days I have had issues where QMac has syncing issues when trying to connect to my HealthEquity HSA. I have tried to reset as well as change connection type but still receive the error message "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-175)". Have other seen this issue.

Answers

• Hi @Doug Blakeley,

Thank you for contacting the Community regarding this issue, I understand that this may be frustrating. 

The described behavior is something that we'll need to collect logs for in order to figure out what exactly is causing the issue. To send your logs to Quicken: 

1. Open the Quicken Application on your Mac
    2. Click Help located on the menu bar at the top of the screen
    3. Click Report A Problem

If you could also upload a screenshot of what is occurring either here or included with your logs, that would be much appreciated. If you would like to upload it into this discussion then I have provided a FAQ on how to do this below: 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please let me know once you have completed this, I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hi @Quicken Jasmine,

Thanks for picking up my posting. I have submitted a Problem Report as requested and included screen shots of the Account Status window and response when trying to Reset Connection for the accounts.

Looking forward to your response!

Regards, Doug 
  • bshopay
    bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have also been experiencing this issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited February 2022
    Hi @Doug Blakeley,

Thank you for the quick response and for uploading your logs.
     I have escalated this issue internally, here is your ticket number: 9219358

There is no current ETA on this issue, however, the escalation team will reach out to you directly via email if they need anything further.

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work towards a resolution on this. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Joel
    Joel Member ✭✭✭
    Same issue. Logs submitted via the programs error reporting.
  • Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Same issues here as well. I've also submitted a bug report via the "Report a Problem" option in the help menu.
  • As of this morning, I no longer have the error. Wonder if Quicken resolved the issue on their end?
  • Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Mine is also now working again. Not sure what changed.
This discussion has been closed.