Auto-reconcile error? This is for one specific transaction on autodraft. (Q Mac)

nmh2800
nmh2800 Member
Quicken has been reconciling one specific transaction between two of my accounts and I do not have it set up to reconcile things automatically. This error is throwing off the balance of just one of the accounts. It's happened several times and I finally just witnessed it in action. Basically, an uncleared transaction gets automatically reconciled once I reconcile it in the other account and is not reflected in the (uncleared account's) balance. How do I fix this or get in contact with Quicken to help with this?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @nmh2800,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Being that the issue you described can have multiple causes-- It would be best for you to contact Quicken Support directly by phone instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped in order to assist.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @nmh2800,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Being that the issue you described can have multiple causes-- It would be best for you to contact Quicken Support directly by phone instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped in order to assist.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• nmh2800
    nmh2800 Member
    Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.