Unable to Connect to Quicken Cloud

sschotanus
sschotanus Member ✭✭
Hello, I remain unable to connect to my Quicken cloud account since February 23, 2022. I have contacted Customer Support to be told "we are working on that known issue". Further, I continue to send in my logs under the Report a Problem feature in Help. Unfortunately, I have received ZERO response. When will this be fixed?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @sschotanus,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error and I understand that it can be frustrating. 

This issue has been escalated and our escalation team is working on a resolution. We appreciate that you have submitted your logs as it aids in us working towards a solution, however, submitting your logs does not warrant an automatic response from our team. They will reach out via email if/when necessary. 

There is no current ETA for a resolution of this issue, however, there is a current Active Alert which I have added a link to below and you may follow and bookmark in order to be able to stay up to date on any new information, resolutions, or ETAs that may transpire. 

Thank you for your continued support and patience. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sschotanus
    sschotanus Member ✭✭
    Hi Jasmine, I don't see any Active Alert link. Can you please post?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Hello @sschotanus,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community.

I apologize for the confusion as it seems @Quicken Jasmine may have unintentionally forgotten to add the link for the Alert. The Alert she is referring to can be found here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sschotanus
    sschotanus Member ✭✭
    Thank you @"Quicken Anja" When will this be solved? Per your Alert this has been ongoing since November 2021. Given this issue, I am unable to download ANY transactions from my bank accounts which basically renders this software useless at this point. Again, I have had this issue since February 23, 2022 and since then no downloaded transactions, stocks, etc. is functioning......
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sschotanus

Thank you for your response. Pardon the frustration caused by this issue. Our teams are working diligently towards a solution but we do not have an ETA. We greatly appreciate your patience!

-Quicken Paloma
  • sschotanus
    sschotanus Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Thanks @Quicken_Paloma. The problem with what you are recommending (continue to wait) is that I have a useless piece of software that I am paying a subscription to use.
  • larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    March 10  getting this error  "Quicken could not verify the connection to quicken Cloud"

• sschotanus
    sschotanus Member ✭✭
    @larc2 Welcome to the pleasuredome. Quicken has been working on our issue for months. No ETA. I continue to send in daily Problem Reports. Very Frustrating........https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901893/new-11-19-21-sign-in-loop-error-message-mac/p1?new=1
  • larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    Thanks for the FYI @sschotanus. I wonder if my QuickenWeb is showing expired but the Quicken Mac Desktop is showing valid until  Jan 30,2023
  • sschotanus
    sschotanus Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    @larc2 I never have used Quicken Web but when I log into that portal, my subscription expirations dates match. With that, when I go to See All Finances at the bottom in Tools, I have like 30 Finance files. It appears that every time I have tried to Sync over the past few weeks it has created a new Finance file.
  • larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    after sending a message to @QuickenPaco Quicken Web now shows expiring March 10, 2023

• sschotanus
    sschotanus Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    @larc2 did that solve the problem? Were you able to confirm your Finance file(s) on the Web interface?
  • BuffaloDoug
    BuffaloDoug Member, Mac Beta Beta
    I am having the same issue too now

• sschotanus
    sschotanus Member ✭✭
    @BuffaloDoug @larc2 I installed the new update last night to no avail. Still unable to connect to the Quicken Cloud. Very frustrating.......
  • donaldm241
    donaldm241 Mac Beta Beta
    I started receiving the "Quicken could not verify the connection wit Quicken Cloud".  I also could not access myQuicken account data file via Quicken Mac preferences.  I fixed by restoring a backup from 1 week earlier and then resetting my Quicken Cloud file via Quicken Mac prerequisite-conected services.  Now my old data file works so no loss of data  Appears this is a periodic program error since many people (but not all) have had the issue
  • sschotanus
    sschotanus Member ✭✭
    @donaldm241 Thanks for the note. I went back to February 22 and did a recovery and it indeed worked. Fingers crossed that it stays that way.
  • larc2
    larc2 Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2022
    I started receiving the "Quicken could not verify the connection wit Quicken Cloud".  I also could not access myQuicken account data file via Quicken Mac preferences.  I fixed by restoring a backup from 1 week earlier and then resetting my Quicken Cloud file via Quicken Mac prerequisite-conected services.  Now my old data file works so no loss of data  Appears this is a periodic program error since many people (but not all) have had the issue
    @sschotanus the info from @donaldm241 worked for me too.

@QuickenPaco stated that the subscription expiration did not  matter that much  for a beta tester.

My Quicken Cloud account had a different datafile than my desktop app.

Resetting the datafile in Quicken Cloud worked!  My Desktop -Mobile and Web are all in sync!
This discussion has been closed.