Issues with Quicken Support

Options
I am having issues where transactions are just randomly disappearing in my checking account ledger after synchronization with the bank and/or cloud-web. I have saved multiple copies of files showing these aberrations that occur randomly. I spoke with support back on 2/27/22 about this and he gave me some things to try, but ultimately said I needed to call back during the week referencing my ticket, which ended up closed.
Today. Same problems. First synch my bank account balance gained $500 with a missing reconciled transaction for the same amount. I saved that and went back to the original. Tried again. After a cloud sync I now have $500 less the the very first reconciled amount which is a $1000 swing, and notification for a duplicate transaction, which I could not locate the duplicate. I called support back.
First call - someone picked up, but never answered. I waited for 5 minutes to dead air.
Second call - got a guy that basically looked at the closed ticket. then began to tell me it was the banks fault. Then it was the age of my data file. This guy was clueless and just feeding me a bunch of canned answers. Asked to speak with someone in a higher level - placed on hold indefinitely.
Third cal - lady refused to refer to the closed ticket, stating this is a new conversation. Attempted to explain that it was the same problem. Tried to get her to transfer me to a higher level of tech support based on the original ticket, but she continued to tell me that she had no way to transfer me. She wanted to just fix my file via remote access. I explained, I could fix my balance. I wanted to talk with someone that would review the files, logs, and get down to the nitty gritty as to why I am having this issue. No luck. I said thanks for nothing and hung up.
Note, validate and super validate show nothing wrong with my data.

If there is someone with Quicken looking through these forums who can help me please respond.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I have flagged your post to get the attention of a moderator so that they may follow-up on your Quicken Support  complaint.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @michaels2408,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, though I apologize for your dissatisfying experience with our support team.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.