Why doesn't the Billing & Income page open after clicking the tab.

I have Quicken Premier on a Windows 10 laptop. Recently, the Billing & Income page began to not open. After clicking the tab, a blue circle appears and spins. The page never opens and I cannot open any other tabs. I must use task master to close the app. Also, I noticed that the Billing & Income tabs has a small blue solid circle on it. If I do not try to open the Bill & Income tab, all the other functions work correctly. Does anyone have a fix? Thanks

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tagman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Tagman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• Tagman
    Tagman Member
    The Super Validate worked. But now, the program fails to let me use quick pay for two vendors. Is there a problem with Quick Pay?
  • Quicken Anja
    @Tagman thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that the Super Validate worked.

In regard to your question about Quick Pay; yes, there is a known issue with Quick Pay that has been escalated internally, though we, unfortunately, do not have an ETA on resolution.

However, while the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.