CC-800 Error repeatedly with Ally Bank and American Express Bank

Options
sjmsing
sjmsing Member ✭✭✭
For about a week now I get a CC-800 error everytime I do One Step Update (OSU) with both Ally and American Express Banks. I have tried to use the "Fix It" button which says Successful with both banks but the problem persists. I have disconnected both banks and re added them manually in Account Settings and it works successfully once then the next time I get the error. Your assistance is appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @sjmsing,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this CC-800 error. 

Here is a link to a Support Article that discusses steps troubleshooting steps to attempt in regards to a CC-800 error. 

However, it seems as though you have tried these troubleshooting steps already and the error persists. I recommend contacting Quicken Support directly so they may walk you through steps in real-time and escalate the situation if need be. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.