Vanguard transactions no longer downloading into Quicken

Gordon Wells
Gordon Wells Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
Am using Quicken for Windows, prescription version, and Quicken has stopped downloading my Vanguard transactions. When I open up my Vanguard account and try to do a "manual download" for a selected time period, I get an error message Quicken telling me that it does not recognize the account (presumably associated with the downloaded Quicken .qfx file).

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Gordon Wells

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

What is the version of Quicken that you are currently running? You can see this by going to Quicken > About Quicken. How long has this error been occurring? What is the connection method that you have set up with your Vanguard account(s)? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings in the bottom right corner of the account > Downloads > Connection Type. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.