eTrade account with Employee Stock Plan

Options
kdo1380
kdo1380 Member
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I have an etrade account with both brokerage and Employee Stock Plan (former employee). When I set up account in Quicken, the Stock Plan account did not set up.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options
    Hi @kdo1380,

I am sorry for any difficulty you have had adding this account and thank you for reaching out to Community for assistance.

Can you please clarify if you received an error message or code when you tried to add the Employee Stock Plan account? Thanks! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kdo1380
    kdo1380 Member
    Options
    there was not error. It just does not shows up. In investment drop down for add new account, there wasn't any account type for Employee stock plan.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @kdo1380,

Thank you for your response.

Could you attempt to add the account using the "other" instance in the investments drop-down menu?

If this does not work then I suggest creating a test file and adding the ETrade account(s) to see if the same error occurs with the Employee Stock Plan not showing up. It is recommended that you save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch.

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.