Check Pay

This discussion was created from comments split from: Check pay sync error.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Dean Mechler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I believe it would be better suited for you to contact Quicken Support directly instead as I suspect that you may likely require Tier 2 assistance in order to have this successfully resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Dean Mechler
    Dean Mechler Member ✭✭✭
    I continually have to go to Bills/Settings / Review and Repair / Repair Sync Accounts to make Check Pay work.  At least it works for that session.  Next time I open Quicken I get the error message again! How to fix??
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Dean Mechler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I believe it would be better suited for you to contact Quicken Support directly instead as I suspect that you may likely require Tier 2 assistance in order to have this successfully resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem
This discussion has been closed.