Purchased simplifi for a trial but got charged right away

Options
Hello signed up for a trial and got charged right away, this product is not for me, how do I get a refund?

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The process for getting a refund (provided it is within 30 days of when you purchased the subscription) can be found here:  https://www.quicken.com/support/Terms-and-Conditions-For-Exchanging-Canceling-or-Refunding-Quicken-Products.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Simplifi_refund,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with your question.

It would be better suited for you to reach out to Simplifi's Community directly with your concerns. Please click here to be redirected to Simplifi's Community.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Simplifi_refund,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with your question.

It would be better suited for you to reach out to Simplifi's Community directly with your concerns. Please click here to be redirected to Simplifi's Community.

Thank you!
    Granted, yes, this post is perhaps better suited for the Simplifi Community but is the link I provided not applicable to Simplifi, as well?  The article is about the process for obtaining refunds for "Quicken products" and Simplifi is marketed as a Quicken product.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Options
    For clarification; while the answer provided by @Boatnmaniac is also correct, going forward, it would be best for any and all inquiries regarding Simplifi to be posted in Simplifi's Community.

Alternatively, Simplifi Support can also be contacted.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.