Where is automatic bill pay?

Options
jimoquinn
jimoquinn Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
Used quicken years ago and I seem to recall it had automatic bill pay. Looked all over the new version and I cannot find it anywhere.

From what I recall, when a payee is added and the bill arrives, the due date and payment amount (either variable or static) are extracted and the payment is scheduled. It required no manual intervention.

Where can I find this functionality in the latest version of Quicken?

Answers

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi @jimoquinn

I am sorry for any confusion caused and thanks for reaching out to Community. Bill Pay was discontinued in 2020. For more details about our current Bill Manager, please visit this support article. Thanks! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jimoquinn
    jimoquinn Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
    Options
    Most unfortunate. When will this functionality be added back to Quicken?

Also, it would be very helpful if marketing would mention this on the main quicken website. I feel it is deceptive to leave out this important tidbit of information.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jimoquinn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.
    jimoquinn said:
    Most unfortunate. When will this functionality be added back to Quicken?

Also, it would be very helpful if marketing would mention this on the main quicken website. I feel it is deceptive to leave out this important tidbit of information.
    Quicken Bill Pay was permanently discontinued and will not be restored as it has been replaced with Quicken Bill Manager as of August 31, 2020. At the time, it was also announced through multiple different channels.

We recommend that you please refer to the support article that was previously linked by @Quicken Janean for more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.