Citi AAdvantage Card- CC-502 Error

For the last couple of days, I have not been able to update my account. I keep getting this CC-502 error after the one-step update Connection Method is express web connect. The financial institution is Citibank

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @EMMETT SWAN,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• YerDaddy
    YerDaddy Member ✭✭
    This really is frustrating. In an attempt to fix with Quicken Support he had me doing all sorts of things, restoring backups, etc. After that, started having sync issues with other accounts. I have been using Quicken for nearly 20 years. Really my only complaint with Quicken, unreliable and at times inaccurate sync data.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    For Citi credit cards you might see if you can switch to Direct Connect which is much more reliable than Express Web Connect.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7877577/faq-new-citi-cards-process-for-direct-connect
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • pcox3921
    pcox3921 Member
    reset the account then re-connected. This resolved the issue
  • BetteZ
    BetteZ Member
    Just got off the phone with Citibank Tech Support. Sign in to your account, go to profile in the upper right corner, More Settings, in the middle column select Manage Desktop Apps, then click the Add Access button. Go back to Quicken, deactivate/reactivate account and download again. After doing that, I got downloads!!
  • TDinRaleigh
    TDinRaleigh Member
    @BetteZ Thank you. Your guidance worked. Much more helpful than trying to use the Quicken technical support team.
This discussion has been closed.