CC-502 with CITI Costco Anywhere Visa® Card

Options
Ltrip
Ltrip Member ✭✭
Quicken will not download transactions for this credit card: Costco Anywhere Visa® Card
This started 2-3 days ago. I tried upgrading from Express to Direct. Quicken says I need to "link" the account. I go to Citi to link the account. I get this message: The credit card you entered is not eligible for linking at this time
I successfully downloaded transactions for 4/10 and 4/12 before this started to fail. So it is "new" issue.
Perhaps I am following the wrong process to fix this.
Please help!!!

Comments

• wayneusa
    wayneusa Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm experiencing the same error code and it started on 4/14 for me. W.L. Fiske
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Ltrip and @wayneusa,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by going to Help > About Quicken. Does your password contain any special characters (including but not limited to: >, <, &, /, \)?

I have located a Support Article regarding troubleshooting steps to take when presented with the CC-502 error. You may follow this link here to access those. 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should be able to setup the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card account to use the Direct Connect connection method with Citi Cards as the financial institution.
  • Ltrip
    Ltrip Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jasmine, Attached is s creenshot of my version. As far as I know it is the latest and greatest. My habit for all apps is to stay up to date.
    Which password are you referring to? Quicken itself does not have a password. There is a vault password....Yes I have * in the vault password.
    I will look at your suggested article. I have tried other articles, but I fail at the Citi website trying to LINK the account.

Sherlock, That is what I was trying to do and failing.

Thanks!
  • Ltrip
    Ltrip Member ✭✭
    Options
    OK..... 1 minute after posting my reply, above, I went to the article. I had been there bedore and nothing was solving the problem. I decided, what the heck, I will try again.
    I opened the account, I went to settings, I clicked on "update now"
    And it worked!!!! No error.
    I did nothing special. But somehow, somewhere it got solved.
    I hope it continues to work.
    Thanks for your support!
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ltrip said: Quicken will not download transactions for this credit card: Costco Anywhere Visa® Card
    just curious - what BANK is the issued card ?
    I guess it is CITI - and there are other reports of CC-502 errors with CITI cards
    65994    65994    65994    Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi   
    https://online.citibank.com/US/Welcome.c
    https://online.citibank.com/US/JPS/portal/Index.do    ACTIVE
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.