(Canada) Simplii CC 502 error

Options
AnOnionOnMyBelt
AnOnionOnMyBelt Member ✭✭
In January, One Step Update for Simplii Financial stopped working. Consistent CC-502 error. Downloading manually the Simplii website works fine.

It's still happening on just one account. A test file got the same CC 502 error.

I started a thread in February and no resolution as of yet. I'm going to need a solution or else there's little point in keeping my subscription.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @AnOnionOnMyBelt,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with Simplii Financial. 

Could you please send your information logs over to Quicken so I may investigate this issue further and escalate it if needed?

You can send your logs by navigating to Help > Report a Problem. 

Please let me know once you have done this, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• AnOnionOnMyBelt
    AnOnionOnMyBelt Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hey Jasmine...I've sent the log files
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @AnOnionOnMyBelt,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.