Quicken/MAC Quickpay $1.49 fee

I recently upgraded from Deluxe the Premier and utilize the Bill Pay function. I have everything setup and paying my first bill. During the review process I noticed that a $1.49 fee was being added to the payment.

Is this fee coming from Quicken? What is it for? I should be receiving 12-quickpay's a month.

Answers

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Hi @KMiller500,

I am sorry for the confusion caused regarding the fee you are seeing when paying your bill with the Bill Pay feature. You will not be charged for Add-On Payments unless you send a payment after exhausting your available payments. 

Additionally, depending on your financial institution you may be charged a fee. Quicken does not charge you for using the Quicken software when downloading online transactions or to pay bills online through a financial institution.

For more details, please visit this support article and I suggest contacting your financial institution for more information. 

Thanks! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KMiller500
    KMiller500 Member ✭✭
    Below are screenshots before and after I submitted for payment.
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Hi @KMiller500, Thanks for providing these screen shots. In researching a little bit more, the $1.49 seems to be a convenience fee or processing fee from the company you are paying the bill too. I recommend contacting the company directly for more details.

Thanks!

Quicken Janean 

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.