New Changes

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Just purchased Quicken Deluxe and looking to import data from MS Money.

Comments

• Gail O'Donnell
    Gail O'Donnell Unconfirmed, Member
    I have used Quicken for several years and I am having trouble trying your new changes.
  • Gail O'Donnell
    Gail O'Donnell Unconfirmed, Member
    How are Body 3 characters too short?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Gail O'Donnell

I do apologize for any confusion you are experiencing, and I appreciate that you took the opportunity to submit your questions to the Quicken Community.

In order to be of assistance to you, I will require some more information. What changes seem to be causing difficulties? Also, what are you referring to when you mention 'Body 3 characters?' For what purpose are these characters 'too short?'

I look forward to conversing with you, further.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to type in a minimum number of characters in the body of your question.  Yours was too short originally.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gail O'Donnell  NOW, if you can elaborate upon your original message, perhaps we can help with it.
    WHAT "new changes" are you having a  problem with?  In what specific way are you having a problem,?
    Also, please do HELP,About Quicken and tell us the Q product you're using and the BUILD of that product.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.