Main View All Accounts - missing grand total / net worth?

New Windows11 computer so downloaded Quicken Deluxe and opened backup.
Opening Main View now has totals by asset class but no grand total/net worth.

Had it on last computer.

Any ideas how to bring back?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIGHT Click in the "All Transactions" header of that Account Bar.  Are "Show amounts" and if you'd like "Show cents in amounts" checked?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• NWRunner
    NWRunner Member
    Quicken Deluxe start up to Main View, "All accounts" shows subtotals by asset class, but not grand total/networth. All accounts does not have a grand total of the 3 asset classes. I can add "Net Worth" to display but it comes with a graph that takes up a lot of room.

Can I make All Acccounts show a grand total?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're talking about configuring the Account Bar in Quicken ...
    click the gear icon in the Account Bar header or right-click anywhere in the Account Bar where there is a blank space and you'll get this popup view:
    Review the options currently in effect. Click the ones you need to add a check mark.
    If I understand you correctly, you need to enable "Show amounts" (rounded to the nearest dollar) and optionally "Show cents in amounts" to get exact-to-the-cent amounts.
    If that's not what you're looking for, please do this:

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

This discussion has been closed.