Update 04/26/2022 12:58PM CDT. Stock Quotes now working.

Michael Farley
Michael Farley Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Completed a one step update and also went into the portfolio view and updated.   No prices updated.  Premier

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I just updated my Quotes and then reviewed my "Price History" in Q ... and there IS a quote for today ... but it's the same as yesterday's close and not what my brokerage is reporting.
    Since there IS an entry for today, I suspect that this is a "quotes provider" issue ... but you can still use HELP, Report a problem to send the info to Q Support.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Michael Farley
    Thanks for confirming.  Will wait a couple hours before contacting Q Support.
  • cloadlink
    cloadlink Member ✭✭
    Same here--- portfolio not updating today
  • ksm
    ksm Member ✭✭✭
    Quicken is not downloading stock quotes.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• crfhtf
    crfhtf Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem here w/quotes. If you submit your data file, check the "sanitize" option or you are sending all of your personal info to Quicken.
  • crfhtf
    crfhtf Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Update: just received quotes at 12:28 EDT.
  • Michael Farley
    edited April 2022
    Confirmed that quotes are now working at 12:58pm CDT.   Thanks all!
  • ksm
    ksm Member ✭✭✭
    Update, too: quotes worked at 1:57 p.m. EDT
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful what you wish for. I would have preferred to see zero changes in my quotes instead of what I actually saw today.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• mkwong82
    mkwong82 Member ✭✭
    Same here. I have these problems for last few days
This discussion has been closed.