Northeast Credit Union CC-501/502 [Edited]

Don Bartenstein
Don Bartenstein Member ✭✭✭✭
Been getting a cc-502 when trying to attach my accounts to Northeast Credit Union for the last few days.  

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, in the meantime, if you haven't already, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Don Bartenstein,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this error. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses troubleshooting steps to take in regards to a CC-502 error message. You may follow this link here

I hope this helps.
    Please let us know how it goes, we look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Don Bartenstein
    No, none of that worked and it's been going on for several days now.  

The accounts did not Refresh several days ago so I did a Deactivate/Reactivate and it's the Reactivate that is failing.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Don Bartenstein,

Thank you for your response. Due to the troubleshooting steps in that article not working, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Don Bartenstein
    I did a report submit with logs from the client.  Let's see if that bears fruit.
  • repomenz2
    repomenz2 Member ✭✭
    > @Don Bartenstein said:
    > I did a report submit with logs from the client.  Let's see if that bears fruit.

I am curious what you get for a response. I have been having the same problem for almost 2 week. I've had short gaps here and there but never nearly 2 weeks.

Thanks
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, in the meantime, if you haven't already, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

-Quicken Anja

• Don Bartenstein
    repomenz2 said:
    > @Don Bartenstein said:
    > I did a report submit with logs from the client.  Let's see if that bears fruit.

I am curious what you get for a response. I have been having the same problem for almost 2 week. I've had short gaps here and there but never nearly 2 weeks.

Thanks

I've not received any response yet.... 
  • Don Bartenstein
    repomenz2 said:
    > @Don Bartenstein said:

Thanks

I've not received any response yet.... 

I note that another NECU customer has posted the exact same issue:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20258644#Comment_20258644
  • I have also been experiencing the same issue since March 28th. I have worked through the troubleshooting steps found on the forums. This has been communicated to my bank but there is nothing they can do. After reading this thread, I would say this is a Quicken problem and not an issue with my computer. Please escalate. My other accounts sync properly through Quicken.
  • I have submitted several reports and have yet to receive a reply, or a fix, from Quicken. Is Quicken taking these reports seriously?
  • Don Bartenstein
    I have submitted several reports and have yet to receive a reply, or a fix, from Quicken. Is Quicken taking these reports seriously?
    Beginning to wonder myself.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello @RoadsterGerbil,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion.
    I have submitted several reports and have yet to receive a reply, or a fix, from Quicken. Is Quicken taking these reports seriously?
    Yes, as explained in my previous response, while you will not receive a response through these report submissions, the reports we receive are taken seriously and this issue is still being investigated. We do not have an ETA on resolution. If you prefer to receive immediate assistance, then we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly instead.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Don Bartenstein
    After a few weeks of not working, download activation for NECU worked today.  Let's keep our fingers crossed.
  • KurtW
    KurtW Member
    I Can't connect to my NECU accounts. error code says not to contact NECU. Unable to connect to Quicken servers. I have uninstalled/reinstalled Quicken. No help. Disabled online banking and attempted to reactivate, but all I get is Error CC-501.What now?
  • Don Bartenstein
    Spoke too soon, I guess.  Broken again, same behavior.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

This is now considered a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• Don Bartenstein
    Bump.
This discussion has been closed.