Onpoint CU missing download items all accounts

Dow Jones
Dow Jones Member ✭✭
Quicken Subscription for Windows on a Windows 10 desktop Direct Connect- off and on for a few weeks now. Most items are downloading, some are not. It happens in all 4 accounts. My other bank downloads fine. No specific error message. Sometimes it simply says error. OnPoint could only offer a work around ie I go into my online account and individually download each known missing transaction. Help!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dow Jones,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Dow Jones,

Thank you for your response and for attempting those troubleshooting steps, though I do apologize that you are still experiencing this issue. 

Next, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Onpoint Credit Union account(s) to see if you experience the same error. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Dow Jones,

Thank you for updating us.

Please let us know what occurs with Onpoint or if you require further assistance. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.