2 Problems I am having with Quicken Bills and updating accounts

Hello! I am having 2 issues right now. The first problem is when I try to update my 401K account with AIG Retirement (Valic) just started acting up giving me error OL-301-A "ypur financial institution has rejected your request.
And the second problem I have is with Capitalone I have 4 credit cards with them and I can't update the due dates to pay them with Quickens. "Your bill has been successfully added, but your next amount due is not yet available from your biller. Try again" even though I have Capitalone linked on the banking section.
Please let me know if there is a known issue going on with this two institutions.
Thank You

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @stanleycanales,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing trouble.

In regard to Capital One Online Biller; Unfortunately, Capital One is currently unavailable to be added as an Online Biller. For information regarding this, please refer to this Community Alert.

As for AIG; we have received multiple reports regarding issues with AIG and have since forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. 

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?

While you're waiting for the problems to be resolved, to avoid missed payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and perhaps all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• maxwelwp
    maxwelwp Member, Windows Beta Beta
    :/
    @Quicken Anja

Curious if this is still a problem and if it will be fixed at some point? CapitalOne (per the Community Alert) has been unable to be added for almost 3 years now.

Is US Bank Mortgage in the same status - unable to be added?

Certainly, the advantage to Quicken bill manager is the ability to pay a specific biller from any account without having to change payment accounts at the biller's web site whenever you decide to change payment accounts.

“Never stop dreaming,never stop believing,never give up,never stop trying, andnever stop learning.”
    Quicken user since 1993

This discussion has been closed.