My Investments page has disappeared. It is no longer in my toolbar list.

jengel1451
jengel1451 Member ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Investing (Windows)
My Investments page has disappeared. It is no longer in my toolbar list. AO know how I can get it back?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jengel1451,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, could you please navigate to View > Tabs to show and check to make sure that Investing is checked?

Let us know what you find! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jengel1451
    jengel1451 Member ✭✭
    Thanks, investing is checked but I still do not see an investments tab.
  • Quicken Anja
    @jengel1451 Thanks for your response and confirmation.

In that case, if you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of what your tabs currently look like? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    US, Canadian or other country version? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah - what version - ..... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• jengel1451
    jengel1451 Member ✭✭
    Got it back. TY all.
  • Quicken Anja
    @jengel1451 Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you were able to retrieve it.

If you don't mind, could you please share how you were able to get it back? It may help other users in the forum experiencing the same issue.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• jengel1451
    jengel1451 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    I just kept clicking on view, tabs to show, investments, over and over again and eventually it came up.
This discussion has been closed.