I need to get my order number please.

jdtaylz
jdtaylz Member
I need to get my order number please.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @jdtaylz You need to contact Quicken Support (phone or text chat) with issues involving your Quicken account. This "community forum" is mostly fellow Quicken users and a handful of Quicken moderators. Quicken Support should be able to answer your question. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Hello @jdtaylz,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Did you recently purchase a subscription and are wanting the order number from that purchase? Did you receive the order number via email?

I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @jdtaylz Not sure why you marked my reply "rejected"? I was telling you how to get the information you're seeking, as now seconded by Jasmine, a Quicken moderator here. Quicken Support will be able to get you the information you are seeking if you placed an order on Quicken.com.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.