Edward Jones - Download Error 15500

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Continuing Problems with Edwards Jones Download Connection Errors - 504.

Comments

• clinc
    clinc Mac Beta Beta
    I've been downloading transactions successfully from Edward Jones for many years.  Starting 5/6/22 downloads failed with error 15500, per attached screenshot.  I've tried setting up the accounts again but get an error saying Edward Jones had rejected my login (see screenshot).  My userID and password have not changed.  I've confirmed I'm entering them correctly, and that they still work for web access to my accounts.  I contacted Edward Jones tech support and they found no problems and had no record of other users reporting similar problems.  I also confirmed with EJ tech support my password doesn't contain special characters and is less than 20 characters long.

I submitted a bug report via the Help menu Report A Problem option.

Quicken Mac Premier Version 6.7.0 (Build 607.44072.100)
    macOS 12.3.1

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @clinc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding download error 15500.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• clinc
    clinc Mac Beta Beta
    Thank you Anja.

I followed the procedure in the support article you referenced, but received the same error when attempting to reconnect my EJ accounts.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for following up, though I am sorry to hear that the error persisted after following the steps.

In that case, we do advise that you contact Quicken Support directly for more extensive troubleshooting and/or possible escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• clinc
    clinc Mac Beta Beta
    Anja,

I was able to work around this by turning off Private Relay (System Preferences->Apple ID->iCloud->Private Relay).  I would encourage the development team to look into why Private Relay is causing this problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    @clinc Thanks for the update and for providing additional information!

I'm glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you and will pass this info along to the proper channels.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.