Home > Main View > Projected Balances Is Blank (Q Win Canada R 40.28)

Toxalot
Toxalot Member ✭✭
Ever since the May 2022 release (with the new Dashboard), I can no longer see Projected Balances on my Home > Main View tab. It says there is no data. If I click the gear icon on the Income vs Expenses graph on my Home > Main View tab and select Forecast My Future Cash Flow, that is also blank. However, it displays correctly if I go to Bills & Income > Projected Balances tab. Also, restoring to a data file created before update doesn't fix it. So there is no problem with my data.

The new Dashboard appears to have broken some aspects of the Classic Dashboard. Is the Classic Dashboard being discontinued?

Windows 10 Home
Quicken Deluxe Canada
R40.28 Build: 27.1.40.28

Comments

• Toxalot
    Toxalot Member ✭✭
    BTW, I was going to add a screenshot, but I don't see an option to include one.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Toxalot said:
    BTW, I was going to add a screenshot, but I don't see an option to include one.
    For new users on the forum, you don't get an icon to add them, but you can always drag and drop an image on the comment box to attach it.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Toxalot
    Toxalot Member ✭✭
    Thanks @Chris_QPW
  • Toxalot
    Toxalot Member ✭✭
    Screenshot added.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Hello @Toxalot,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution, though we do not have an ETA. 

Once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!
    (CTP-3747)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.