Vibe Credit Union Direct Connect not working

Options
MHeff
MHeff Member
I changed my bank pasword and now I am unable to dowload anything from Vibe Credit Union. The only method available is Direct Connect and it does not work with Vibe. Express Web connect always worked but it is no longer a choice for online set-up.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @MHeff,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with Vibe Credit Union. 

When attempting to add your Vibe Credit Union account there will be a button located below the URL that says Advanced Options, you should be able to click this button then choose Express Web Connect, and from there you may proceed with signing in and adding your account(s).

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• MHeff
    MHeff Member
    Options
    I am familiar with this process however there is no advanced options link avalable in the dialog box
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hello @MHeff,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of what pops up when you search for Vibe Credit Union in the financial institution list? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• MHeff
    MHeff Member
    Options
    This is what I get. Vibe does not support the direct connect method and there are no other methods available
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @MHeff

Thank you for providing the screenshot.

Please close the window in the image you provided, then navigate to Tools > Add Account..., then search the financial institution name. Once the financial institution is found, click on the name in the list, then click Advanced Options on the right. You should now have the option to choose Express Web Connect.

Please check back and let us know if you still do not see the option for Advanced Options following the pathway outlined above.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• MHeff
    MHeff Member
    Options
    I do see the advance options but after attempting to set-up the express web connect, it fails.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hello @MHeff

Thank you for updating me, though I do apologize that you are receiving this error message. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with the "Sorry, it's not your fault" error message. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. 

As per the instructions in the FAQ: If this occurs when trying to add an account:
    • Wait 24 hours and try to add the account again. If you are still getting the error after waiting 24 hours, please Contact Support.
    I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.