Chase account is not downloading or listed on Update Summary

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Chase Bank - OL-393-A Errors ( started 5/9/22).

Comments

• Robert
    Robert Member ✭✭✭
    My chase isn't downloading.   I have one checking account with direct connect bill pay and several credit cards.   I've tried resetting accounts, but that doesn't help.   I don't get error message, just a generic "an error has occurred" when update is happening.  On update summary, my chase account isn't even listed.   HELP.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Robert

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Chase accounts. 

We do currently have an Ongoing Active Alert related to Online Banking Errors with Chase. You may follow this link in order to bookmark the alert and remain up to date on any new ETAs, information, or resolutions that may occur. 

This alert has also been updated with the following information:

UPDATE 5/10/22

We found that Direct Connect Bill Pay is the cause of this error. If you do not use Direct Connect Bill pay, then we advise that you please disable it. Doing so should resolve the error. However, if you do use it, then please do not disable Direct Connect Bill pay. Instead, we ask that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem to send us your logs files and add 'Attn: CTP-3750' to the title/subject line.

I hope this helps and I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Phil
    Phil Member ✭✭
    I am having same issue and deactivated the online bank payment service which I do NOT use and.now NO errors. Thank you for your suggestion. Chase Bank was of no use and they still think Quicken is owned by Intuit.
This discussion has been closed.