Quotes/Prices Not Updating (QMAC) [Edited]

Options
2»

Answers

• Michael Tissington
    Options
    For the last couple of days none of my stock prices are updating.

What needs to be done to fix this?

Version 6.7.0
  • mikeweberatl
    mikeweberatl Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hello again,

This has been reported to our teams and after further investigating, it appears that users have been logged out of Quicken, but have not been prompted to log back in which is likely the cause of this issue. 

That said, if you haven't already, we recommend that you please try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Quit/relaunch Quicken
    4. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    5. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

I hope this helps!

I don't have a Quicken dropdown menu.  I have FILE/EDIT/VIEW/TOOLS/MOBILE&WEB/REPORTS/HELP.  The option to SIGN OUT isn't a menu choice on any of these dropdown menus.

BTW, my problem exists only with today's quotes.  If I delete the last week of quote history for a stock, everything updates except today.   Maybe there's only an issue when the market is open?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @mikeweberatl,

Thank you for your response.

What you described indicates that you are using Quicken for Windows. This thread is for Quicken for Mac. Please refer to this comment here for the Windows instructions.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All, 

We do now have a New Active Alert regarding stock quotes not updating. You may follow this link in order to access the alert and bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. Please note, the instructions located within the alert. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience as we work through this. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rseeb
    Rseeb Member ✭✭
    Options
    Signing out of data file did not fix
  • carterrc
    carterrc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still not working 4 pm PST??
  • Aviva
    Aviva Member
    Options
    I spoke yesterday with Quicken for this problem.

What at the end solved it is the following: go to Edit then preferences then investment transactions and check the update quote every 15 mn. Then again go to edit then preferences then quicken id and cloud account and chose sign in as a different user. Answer yes when asked if you really want to do it. Then close and login again. It then worked.
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @Aviva

I suppose you are using the Windows Version
  • Aviva
    Aviva Member
    Options
    Yes I do. Windows 10.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Aviva,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and confirming that you are using Quicken for Windows.

This discussion is a Quicken for Mac thread. Please refer to this link here for the Windows thread.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.