Questions about upgrading Cash Manager 2012 Canada to Deluxe for Windows

billianair22
billianair22 Member
I've been a Quicken user since 1995 and it's finally time to upgrade my Cash Manager 2012 Windows to a current subscription so I can download transactions. Bank downloads do not work for this old copy. I have read many posts but still have a few questions. I am running Windows 10 and CM2012 21.1.1.16 my QDF file is 45 MB and contains transactions all the way back to 1995.

Q1) where is the correct place to buy the Deluxe? If I choose "Buy Quicken" from the tabs above, it seems to be the US version and looks to be discounted price. If I go to Quicken.com and don't sign in I'm not seeing an online discounted price.
Q2) when I buy/download Deluxe will it detect my CM2012 and upgrade that to current? Will it convert my CM2012 data file including the old transactions to 1995?
Q3) Will the upgrade preserve the bank and credit card accounts in my CM2012 or will I (am I better to) recreate them?
Thanks for your help.
Ian

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @billianair22,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.