Purchasing Simplifi - but live in the UK

TeaBee
TeaBee Member
I live in the UK and would like to purchase Simplifi. Is this possible? I am aware their would be some loss of functionality, such as automatic banking downloads.

At present I am blocked from purchasing as I do not have a north American zip code.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @TeaBee,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Quicken Community.

It would be better suited for you to reach out to Simplifi's Community directly. Please click here to be redirected to Simplifi's Community.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• TeaBee
    TeaBee Member
    Thank you :-)
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    some have suggested - for out of USA users - just use an USA address, ie - an embassy :)

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @TeaBee From the Simplifi website:

Can I use Simplifi anywhere?

Simplifi can be used anywhere in the U.S. If you’ve got access to the internet, you can connect to your account. Please note: if you’re traveling abroad, you may experience an issue signing into Simplifi until you return to the U.S.

Can I add bank accounts outside the U.S.?

Unfortunately, Simplifi is intended to only connect with U.S. financial institutions. Therefore, you will not be able to add any international account, including Canadian.

Do Simplifi support multiple currencies?

Although we'd love to support all currencies, Simplifi only offers the ability to connect to banks within the United States. Therefore, at this time, the program only supports the U.S. Dollar.

So it's not clear if you'd even be able to log into Simplifi from the UK. And if you can, you won't be able to connect to your UK financial institutions. So you'd be using a web-based application completely manually. It doesn't sound like a great match as a tool for managing your finances. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • TeaBee
    TeaBee Member
    Thank you for this.

I have been using an old version of Quicken, which was available in the UK, for many years. It still works but runs on Windows Vista, which is becoming unviable. I don't need to connect to my banks; it's no great problem entering transactions manually.

I'm going to see if the Embassy zip code suggestion works!
This discussion has been closed.