USAA OL-301-A error

Hi I am getting this error

Tried various refresh and reset including one to financial institution and branding profile

No luck..What's going on??

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Mattnhsiu,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your USAA account(s).

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-301-A error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• hamerjk
    hamerjk Member
    Well, the OL-301-A error is back, now on all accounts. I have Quicken Deluxe and tried the rebranding trick as well and no dice. Anything else to try other than wait?
  • jcpistone
    jcpistone Member ✭✭
    I got the same error this morning, OL-301-A error for all my accounts with USAA. I am going to wait until Monday morning and try again. It seems as though we get one problem fixed and a few weeks later there is another issue. Not sure why it is only happening with USAA and not my other financial institutions.
  • burgie66
    burgie66 Member ✭✭
    Same here :( OL-301-A error on all of my accounts. Nothing on the USAA communities either :(
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Ditto OL-301-A on both USAA accounts. Also when I look at the account number in Quicken, it has no bearing to the actual account number.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.13. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• jesy_yeates
    jesy_yeates Member ✭✭
    I am now having the same issue. Re-banding did not work me as well. For like 20 years I had no issues...the last years as been untenable!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, we recommend that you review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

If the above article fails to resolve the error, please note that we have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we do request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Verne
    Verne Member
    Same issue here, rebanding doesn't fix.
  • crab16
    crab16 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Report submitted. [Removed - Disruptive/Rant]
This discussion has been closed.